We don’t take the term “industry leader” lightly.
An automotive partner with a proven track record.
Trans-Matic’s global production facilities and unparalleled expertise have differentiated us as the industry leader in automotive metal stampings. With our certification in ISO/TS 16949, Trans-Matic offers our customers a thorough understanding of the particular needs and specifications of the automotive industry. From fuel delivery systems, transmission components, brake systems, and more, we have the capability to produce many different deep drawn automotive components. Whatever your need, Trans-Matic will help manufacture your automotive stampings to the highest standards and with the cost efficiency that only an industry leader can provide.
Trans-Matic’s Deep Drawn Automotive Parts
- Airbags: inflators, diffusers, modules, and initiators.
- Brakes: anti-lock brake systems (ABS), foundation brakes, parking brakes, brake modules, brake ECUs, mounting isolator grommets, covers and caps.
- Cooling Systems: thermostats, fittings, connectors, housings, shells and flanges.
- Emissions / Pollution Control: oxygen sensors, oxygen sensor wire harnesses, EGR, urea injection and shields.
- Fuel Delivery: fuel rail, direct injection, fuel pump, fittings, injector cups, caps, shells, and housings.
- Lighting: bayonet sockets, reflectors and shields.
- Motors: motor housings and armatures.
- Sensors: sensor housings and core tubes.
- Power Outlets: sockets and accessory power sub-systems.
- Transmission & Chassis: rotary valves, valve bodies, valve inlets, valve seals, valve actuators and bonded piston stampings.
Within every one of these systems and sub-systems, there is a host of possible part types, materials and specifications required. Trans-Matic is poised to serve each of those specifications. In addition, our variety of metals and range of capabilities on our presses ensure we can outfit any part for any need. We have delivered automotive stampings for small vehicles, large trucks and SUVs. So we understand the demands for automotive parts and the evolving needs of the industry.
Contact us to find out what we can do for you.