QUALITY HVAC COMPONENTS BUILT TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
With 50+ years in the industry, we have the expertise to develop the solutions you need.
Trans-Matic works with HVAC industry manufacturers to supply deep drawn parts globally, creating a single solution for deep drawn HVAC stamped components.
Our engineers have a thorough understanding of the deep draw process as well as the needs of the HVAC industry. We can often combine multiple machined or cast parts to create a single deep drawn component. This enables us to provide a more robust, cost effective finished part.
Trans-Matic’s Stamped HVAC Components
- Fittings: deep drawn stampings are commonly used for HVAC fittings for suction and discharge
- Housings, covers, retainers and cups
- Pressure device components
- Sensors and thermostats
- Conveyance tubes used in HVAC systems for hydraulics, gas, fluids, etc.
- Ferrules commonly found on hoses, lines and in HVAC electrical components
- Solenoids and actuators
Each of these HVAC components can be manufactured in different metal types and with different specifications depending on the application.
Contact us today for more information on your specific HVAC needs.